As a fellowship programme we receive a lot of requests for collaboration with the Topol alumni. We facilitate as many of these opportunities as possible and work hard to raise the profile of the Topol alumni. If you would like to enquire about a collaboration, please contact the Topol Fellowship Programme Team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some examples of invited opportunities for the Topol alumni include:
- profile spotlight for NHS England as part of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- panel guest for the Rising Star panel at Digital Health ReWired
- digital health fellowship development offering SME contribution
- Topol Fellowship Programme speaker
- speaker at the Artificial Intelligence Summit
- presenter at the Faculty of Clinical Informatics members webinar
- panel guest for the career pathways and leadership in digital panel at the Digital Health Summer School
- panel guest for the NHS Digital Academy alumni event
- guest speakers for the Faculty of Clinical Informatics
- guest speakers for Skills Development Scotland
The Topol Digital Fellowship is one of a number of programmes delivered by the Health Education England NHS Digital Academy. Further information can be found on the NHS Digital Academy website.