As a fellowship programme we receive a lot of requests for collaboration with the Topol alumni. We facilitate as many of these opportunities as possible and work hard to raise the profile of the Topol alumni. If you would like to enquire about a collaboration, please contact the Topol Fellowship Programme Team.
Some recent examples of invited opportunities for the Topol alumni include:
- profile spotlight for Health Education England as part of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science (February 2021)
- panel guest for the Rising Star panel at Digital Health ReWired (March 2021)
- digital health fellowship development offering SME contribution (May 2021)
- Topol Fellowship Programme speaker (May 2021)
- speaker at the Artificial Intelligence Summit (May 2021)
- presenter at the Faculty of Clinical Informatics members webinar (July 2021)
- panel guest for the career pathways and leadership in digital panel at the Digital Health Summer School (July 2021).
The Topol Programme for Digital Fellowships in Healthcare is one of a number of programmes delivered by the Health Education England Digital Readiness Team. Further information can be found on the Digital Readiness Programme web page.