To support the design and delivery of fellows’ projects, the programme will support and stimulate fellows to explore a range of digital transformation techniques. The workshop programme will have a strong focus on people-centred development of products and services and it will start with a strong emphasis on understanding problems, on researching user needs rather than identifying solutions to problems.
Overall, the learning will be delivered through a variety of sessions including:
- a series of programme workshops
- a series of lunch and learn sessions to support design thinking
- an online course in Machine Learning in Service Design and Delivery
- a facilitated online community to support fellows
- a series of alumni masterclasses.